Custodial Contact: 2301 Phone
Patrick Barry- hours 6am-2:30pm Monday - Thursday and 6am-1:30pm Friday
USDA - Admin, Clonal , Seeds, & General Svcs - Whole Bldgs. and bathrooms only in Greenhouse, Warehouse & Raw Products
- Personal items will not be cleaned, also the surfaces directly around and under them. Faculty/Staff may make special arrangements with Custodial Staff to get areas cleaned once they move personal items.
- Shredder power heads will not be removed by Custodial staff. Custodial staff will remove bagged shredded materials once remove from shredder.
- Water dispensing units are the responsibility of the contracted vendor. Custodial staff is not responsible for cleaning unit or replacing bottles.
- Biohazard waste and sharps are the responsibility of EH&S, and autoclave waste is the responsibility of Lab users.
- Building users need to clean up after themselves when surfaces get soiled above and beyond everyday use.
- Building users are requested to breakdown cardboard boxes before leaving for pick up by Custodial staff.
- No personal trash or recycling should be brought on campus for disposal.